ADMACK SERVICE USER AGREEMENT
You agree to not use the Service to:
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
• Harm minors in any way.
• Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
• Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the admack.com website.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
• Interfere with or disrupt the admack.com website or servers or networks connected to the admack.com website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the admack.com website.
• “Stalk” or otherwise harass another; or collect or store personal data about other users.
All the things you do and all the information you submit or post to admack.com remain your responsibility. Indemnity is basically a way of saying that you will not hold us legally liable for any of your user content or actions that infringe the law or the rights of a third party or person in any way.